Thank you for taking an interest in supporting us!
We are a social enterprise (company no: 7509723) based in London, which is currently run by volunteers who help us to deliver our projects to empower young people to find their voice and be heard through writing and creative arts. Since our inception we have supported and helped over 100 young people and engaged over 400 community members through our creative arts projects and writing projects (for more info visit our projects page).
We want You Press to be a one-stop hub for young people, where they can be free to express themselves, explore their hidden talents and find their role in society.
Our vision is to have cohesive communities in which young people contribute and are valued. But we can’t do this alone, we need your help. We rely on the generosity of our supporters to help to us to meet to the needs of the vulnerable and socially excluded young people that we work with.
Our aim is to become a sustainable social enterprise through our services but at the moment we are a project based organisation which limits our capacity to meet the needs of young people.
There are some of the ways you can support us:
- You can donate to the link below (all the donations received will used to deliver our projects and support young people).
- You can sponsor our projects and young people. For more information, contact Farah Mohammoud (email@example.com)
- You can fundraise for us – it could be running, cycling, skydiving or something of your choice.
- You can volunteer with us and help us to deliver our projects.
- You can mentor a young person.